Ahh...(sigh of relief) tomorrow is the first day of school starting back up for my kids! It has been fun but I'm done. I desperately need to get back on my schedule and so do the kids. Since the kids have been out of school my house has been destroyed; laundry is backed up, dishes are non-stop, crumbs all over the living room floor from their movie nights and game/snack times, their rooms are always a mess and I'm ready to loose my mind!
So far today we've: organized my room, the movies in the movie armoire, sorted laundry, put laundry in the washer, folded some laundry and put away the baskets that have been sitting there for a couple days begging me to put them away, done dishes, straightened the living room, swept the kitchen, had breakfast and lunch and cleaned up from both and now we're getting some naps in...well the little ones are anyway. Now after naps we have to finish all the 10 loads of laundry (no joke!), mop the kitchen, clean the kids' rooms, vacuum, clean the bathroom and unload and reload the dishwasher. Will it EVER end? I know I will feel so much better tonight when it's all done. And I will give a huge sigh of relief when my hubs comes home and compliments me on how clean and organized everything is and how the house smells so nice! I love when he notices!
My daughter has done '0' homework or reading since she's been out of school so we *have* to get some of that done tonight after baths and before dinner. Then tomorrow is school for both the kids, errands, my meeting with First Steps for our youngest to get her OT here once a week and make a IFP (Individualized Family Plan) and then my oldest has religion class in the evening after dinner. Hopefully by Wednesday I will be a little less stressed and ready for the rest of my week. Oh and I have to call birthday places to plan for my son's 4th birthday (his birthday is on Saturday) and make invitations for the party. It's gonna be a little late (on the 18th) because I'm so far behind but he will love it and is soooo looking forward to it. Then it's my oldest daughter's birthday on Feb. 4 and my youngest daughter's birthday on March 6. So I have two more parties to plan for.
So this week is very busy! Wish me luck! Ahh...
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ok, seriously, i just got tired reading that ;)
WOW! you are an overworked woman...but such a great mom and wife!
i could NOT do what you do! i say that to so many parents i know, and their response is "you could do it, you will do it, and you don't have much of a choice but to do it"! just thinking of the responsibility of kids now gets me panicky!
you are AWESOME!
I hear ya! My son doesn't go back until Thursday and I'm sooooo ready for it. I love the kid but I need to get the heck away from him.
Post a Comment