Thursday, December 11, 2008

Crazy

Well today I have a sick girl home from school. Poor thing...she just feels awful! Although, I'm sure she would feel better if she would STAY in bed and not come out every five minutes saying,
Her: "Mama, I just want you to hold me!"
Me: "Awww...I love ya baby but you need to stay in bed while I get things done and have five minutes to myself. I'll hold you in a couple minutes. I'm so sorry you don't feel good."
Her: "It's ok mama, it's not your fault."
How sweet!? I feel so bad for her! And tomorrow is the evaluation for my youngest so I'll post what happens tomorrow about that. Anyway, so back to blogging, I have gone over my 100th post and wanted to have a giveaway but have just been crazy busy...well really just crazy but ya know! lol So next week sometime I am going to have two giveaways as long as everything goes to plan. And on Saturday I plan on showing a new creative gift for everyone to be able to make for teachers, grandparents or whoever. It's a fun gumball machine and is so cute and pretty cheap to make. So bear with me as I go crazy and try to get things back on task here.

1 comment:

~Michelle~ said...

I hope she's feeling better soon~
I can't wait to see the pictures of the gumball machine (and I can't wait to try it out -- it sounds super easy!). I'm almost at my 100th post, I think I have like 8 more to go but I'm not doing anything special :-(