If you wouldn't mind letting me know which ones you like I would appreciate it! I'm planning on taking the pics to Walgreens or Sam's and getting some Christmas cards done with them, so I need some help picking out which ones I should use. Thanks!
My son
1.
2.
My youngest
1. 2.
The three of them all together. Not too good! lol
^I really like my son in the above photo! I could crop this one to just him!?^
My oldest two together!
The first one needs some serious lighting work! It's such a good pic but it's so dark! Ahhh....
1.2.
Which ones do you think are the best? Keep in mind that I haven't played around with these yet so they are unedited! I can crop, adjust the lighting (I hope) or whatever I have to, err...can, do! If there is anyone reading this that knows how to help me adjust these pics to make them look better I would greatly appreciate it!!! I can even take the one of the two older ones together and then place a small one of my youngest off on the corner by herself in a seperate frame. Anyone who knows us will understand why we had to do them that way! lol
Although I guess I could take them somewhere SUPER cheap and get them done. I just really wanted to save myself the extra bucks! Oh well...
4 comments:
I like all #1 photos, except for the last photos of your oldest two I like photo #2 (not just because of the lighting.) They really look too cute.
I like #1 for your oldest and your son. I'd use #2 for your youngest, because it's just too cute! I really like the 1st of the two oldest. You may be able to lighten it up, but it would depend on what programs you have. I'm good I messing around with stuff til it works, but not explaining it to someone else. Hopefully someone can help you out!
I think it'd be cute to do a card with the 3 individual photos. And don't be so hard on yourself, you did a great job!
First of all, they're all great and your kids are ALL SO cute!
I like #1 of your oldest daughter, #2 of your little guy (he's such a ham!), and #1 of your little princess. And I like #2 of your oldest and your son.
and don't worry, I can NEVER get a good picture of my 4 together! I think I have ONE good pic of them together. We haven't even thought about Holiday pics!
Thanks ladies! I'm gonna try to get some new ones at my parents house this week sometime. I'm gonna doll them all up again and sit them in front of their fireplace! Cross your fingers for me that they sit still and smile! lol
Post a Comment