Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why I rock!

I was reading Kadi's blog over at Womb At the Innsane and saw this fun bloggy thing. Kadi wants everyone to gain some self esteem so we are supposed to blog about why we rock. If you do this on your blog, mention the Innsane in your post and leave Kadi a comment on her blog you will be entered into a drawing for an awesome necklace that says, "Queen of freaking everything"! Kadi found this necklace over at Danielle's Cowgirl Chic blog. Stop by and check it out! Too funny! I really want it! I really think this is a great way for everyone to compliment themselves and realize that we do rock! So here I go...

13 reasons why *I* rock!!!
* I gave birth to three of the most beautiful crazy kids in the world.
* I met my husband when I was only 18, married him when I was 19 and we're still going strong even though nobody thought we would! HA HA SUCKERS!!!
* I am a great friend
* I am artistic
* I am fairly organized
* I can cook pretty well but don't really like to
* I am the queen of multi-tasking!
* I love to plan and make lists and my lists rock because they are always very detailed!
* I am religious and doing a pretty good job raising my kids to be religious too
* I am great at the "do as I say, not as I do" philosophy!
* I am empathetic to others...sometimes too much though.
* I can be friends with almost anyone I meet.
* I have been told that I have killer eyes...I don't know though, they're ok I guess.
Ok so now it's your turn! List your reasons why you rock and then list three other bloggers that you think need to give themselves an ego boost. After that go to Kadi's blog and grab the button to put on your blog. Spread the love people!
Three people I think need to brag about themselves are:
Jess over at Nothin But Purple

4 comments:

Susan G. said...

Ahhhh thank you ! I will repost when I get home sometime Sat., I am going out of town tomorrow for a girls (over) night out...I going to see Sugarland in concert Whoo Hoo !

Staci A said...

How fun, thanks!

StaceyMichelle said...

"* I can be friends with almost anyone I meet."

Oh see...I thought I was special! Turns out I'm not specail at all...you'll make friends with just any ole` body! HUH!

Bloggymommy said...

Ohhh....Stacey, you know I love you! You're a special kind of friend! The bestest...smooches!