


Take a good look at these pictures. How sweet are these? This tiger in California had just given birth prematurely to her cubs and since they were so early they didn't survive. After a while the tiger began to get depressed and wasn't doing well so the doctors decided that they needed to get the tiger some babies to care for. Since they couldn't find any tiger cubs for her to care for they found these sweet little piglets. They wrapped them in tiger skins and put them in with the tiger. They weren't sure if these piglets would be welcomed by the tiger or if they would become the tiger's pork chop dinner. Looks like these little orphaned piglets got a good mother!Why can't we all get along this well?
4 comments:
That is such a sweet sight!
OMG, those pics are soooo sweet !
That is such a sweet story with...I'm so glad there was a happy ending! I love these pics, they are absolutely adorable!
How amazing is that!?! I love that!
Post a Comment