Check this out! This is a video of my kids dancing...well kinda dancing. lol I guess we won't be seeing them on any Star Searches or future Dancing With the Stars any time soon! They really enjoy being crazy and hyper so this is a great way for them to get their energy out. I was in the other room when I heard lots of giggles and jumping so when I saw what they were doing and how they were dressed I knew I had to blog about it.
Oh and for the record...my son does own pants but for some reason never likes to wear any so that's why in most pictures he doesn't have any on. But I swear he has some! lol Check out his little Eminem moves in the background! He's so funny sometimes! And he does have rhythm!
You have to tilt your head to one side to watch it though; sorry. I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to edit it. Anyway, enjoy. I hope it puts a smile on your face like it did mine!
5 comments:
OMG....that is too cute! I am diggen the little 'M&M' in the back!
LOL! Thanks! They were so excited to find that their computer (don't worry they don't have the internet in there!) could play cds. We had to move it in their room so that we can get the Christmas tree up soon. They will be truely p'oed when we have to take it out. But until then I'm going to enjoy them dancing and singing in their room while they play dress up! lol
You have a gorgeous family!
They look like great kids.
God Bless
*Jan*
That was adorable!!!!
LOL, that was SO freaking cute! they *BOTH* have some serious dance moves! And dont worry, my son never wears pants either!
Post a Comment