I got this email today and about fell on the floor laughing! This is priceless! The title for the email was Why you should check your child's homework. Read below after you look at the picture!
Mommy works at Home Depot and was selling a shovel!
Too freakin funny! I love it! What do your kids think you do for a living? I hate to think what my kids think I do! lol
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! My son always say I'm a "working girl," when I have to go to work. He doesn't get why I always laugh at that comment. Hopefully he won't tell his teacher that someday.
That's so funny! Someday when he's bigger you can tell him that and wait for the expression on his face! I'm sure it will be priceless! Thanks for stopping by! :)
okay with this one I blurted out laughing! I couldn't help it. That's too funny.
Yesterday my son, Aaron, 4, told me it was hard work feeding the baby. All he had to do was hold the bottle in her mouth but he said it's too hard & was giving him a headache.
that is too cute, and I'm totally cracking up at the "my mommys a working girl" comment!!
Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you did so that I could find yours!! Your family is just beautiful!!
LMAO!!! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment